Sunday, February 5, 2012

Big News

Hey y'all! I'm back, and I now have a functioning computer! No, the big news is not that I'm pregnant. I know I got pregnant three months after I got married, but did you really think I'd get pregnant again four months after my first child was born?! I'm not that crazy.

The big news is that our house is under contract! We are so excited because we have seen a lot of houses in our neighborhood sit on the market for a long time, and we were worried that our house would be one of them. Once everything was finalized with the contract on our house, we made an offer on another house that is just a few streets over from where we are now. We are set to close on both houses on March 15th. We plan to renovate the house we are buying, so we are currently trying to find a place to rent.

Knowing that we will be moving in just a few short months is bittersweet. While I am so excited that we will be moving in to a new house with more space, I am really going to miss our little house and all of the memories we have made in it. I can't wait to show y'all our before and after pictures! Since I don't have those for you now, I'll leave you a few that I've taken of Eliza recently.




4 comments:

  1. Love that last pic of Eliza!! So excited for new beginnings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to see your big eyes in her. She still looks like ryan from the eyes down - what a great combination!! So glad you are back to the blog!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs