Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch over a week ago, but I wanted to wait to post the pictures until after we had carved our pumpkins. We still have a few more to carve, but Ryan did have time to do a pretty impressive one in honor of the great Dabo Swinney. I have a good idea for one, but haven't had time to carve it yet. Hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend.


 




Here is Ryan's Dabo pumpkin. Can you believe that somebody can actually carve that into a pumpkin? The other day Rachel Ray had a professional pumpkin carver on her show, and I think Ryan was better than him. Maybe he should quit his job and start carving pumpkins for a living.


We are off to Columbia again this weekend. My brother is home for his fall break, and Eliza wants to see her Uncle Monty! I hope y'all have a great weekend! GO TIGERS!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! He is so good. I showed Clay (my husband) and he was impressed for sure! Go Tigers!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs