Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

Fall is one of my favorite times of year! I love college football, Halloween, the weather getting cooler, and the fact that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. It is finally starting to feel like fall around here. Besides a couple of days of rain, the weather has been awesome. I am trying to get into a routine of taking Eliza on walks everyday because she loves being outside, and I love being able to get out and "exercise." (I can't wait until I can run again. The doctor said I have to wait five weeks to run, so walking will have to do for now.) 

I  just ordered Eliza's Halloween costume and this afternoon we are going to attempt a trip to the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to show y'all pictures!

via
 
via
via
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs