Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our Thanksgiving

I had every intention of writing a great Thanksgiving themed post where I listed all the things that I'm thankful for this year, but then I got the stomach bug two days before Thanksgiving and those plans never happened. I don't know if you've ever gotten sick on Thanksgiving before, but let me tell you, it is not fun. When you have no appetite on a holiday that is all about eating, it really stinks. I was feeling a little better by the time Thanksgiving actually got here, so I was able to rally and get some pretty good pictures. We did two Thanksgiving dinners, like we do every year. One was at my uncle's house with my dad's side of the family, and the other was at our house with both my family and Ryan's. I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving! We're off to decorate for Christmas now!





















Even though this Saturday's game didn't turn out the way we wanted it to, we still love our Tigers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs