Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday-Christmas Edition

I'm back again! It's Friday and I only have one more week of school until I'm out of school for two weeks of freedom! I can't wait! Just wanted to pop in and share a few of my favorite Christmas items. Some of these I have, and some I've just seen on Pinterest and other blogs. 

Favorite Christmas Finds
{ONE}
 I love these two rustic Christmas decorations. I think they're so pretty and classic. The tree is from Target and the wreath is from Nordstrom.
{TWO}
I don't own this shirt, but think it's hilarious. Home Alone is one of the all time greatest Christmas movies.
{THREE}
Did any of you see Kelly Clarkson's Christmas special on TV the other night? While I thought it was a little cheesy, the music was great. She has a great voice and I really enjoyed her version of some great Christmas songs. 
{FOUR}
I do have this Nest candle, and it's awesome. It makes our entire house smell good!
{FIVE}
I haven't gotten Eliza any Christmas pajamas this year, and not to sound like a Scrooge, but at this point, I probably won't. Although, I did think these Hanna Andersson ones were adorable. I've seen them all over, and they look really cute monogrammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs