Friday, September 6, 2013

Engagement Weekend

Hey friends! I hope you all had a great week! I don't know about y'all, but I am glad it's the weekend. I've had so much to do lately that I haven't been able to get anything done. This time of year is always really busy for us and I feel like the weekends are the only time I can really relax and get caught up on things. I'm not going to lie, I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with school, and I'm pretty overwhelmed right now. I'll get there eventually, but it's tough.

Anywho, enough with the complaint session. A few weekends ago Ryan and I were in Asheville for a really big weekend. My sister got engaged! I am beyond excited for her and so glad that her fiance wanted us to be a part of the weekend. David, Liza's fiance, proposed to her on the grounds of the Biltmore and then surprised her by having his family and our family waiting for them at the Grove Park Inn when they got back. She had no clue we were going to be there, and actually walked right past us as they were coming into the lobby. We celebrated on Friday night with dinner on the terrace of the Grove Park Inn and continued the celebration on Saturday morning with a rafting trip down the Nolichucky River. We had such a great weekend and can't wait for many more celebrations in the next few months as they get ready for their wedding! Congratulations Liza and David! We love you!


  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs