Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winner Winner....

Barbeque chicken pizza dinner! I found this recipe on another blog and I've made it several times since.  It was great and takes no time to make. See the recipe below and enjoy!

 recipe and picture via 

Directions:
Heat oven to 450
Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil over a pre-made crust (I used thin and crsipy) 
Spread three to four teaspoons of barbeque sauce over crust 
Sprinkle a layer of shredded Italian blend cheese 
Top with cooked shredded barbeque chicken (I used rotisserie chicken) 
Add a layer of sharp cheddar cheese (I also added more Italian blend)  
Add a thinly sliced purple onion 
Top with cilantro 
Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake for 8-11 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs