Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sharing Some Love



I hope your day is filled with lots of love! My wonderful mother-in-law is babysitting for us tonight so Ryan and I can go to dinner a movie. Going to the movies is one my favorite things to do, so I am really excited becuase I don't get to go that often anymore. Ryan is going to pick where we eat dinner and I'm picking the movie-Silver Linings Playbook. I've heard it's great!

I was running so late this morning that I didn't even wish Ryan a Happy Valentine's Day. Ryan, if you're reading this, Happy Valentine's Day! I love you so much and I can't wait to spend many more with you!

If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen the treats that I made for Eliza's class. They were really easy to put togther, so I thought I'd share the link where I got the free printable with y'all just in case you're interested. The second picture is the cards that I made for Eliza's teachers. Those are also free printables, and I attached a Starbucks gift card to each one.

printable found here
 
printable found here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs