Monday, June 25, 2012

Simplify

Hey friends! We're back from the beach and getting back into the swing of things. I'm trying to catch up on things around the house and getting ready to do this all over again next week. We're actually going back to the beach with Ryan's family for a few days and then on to the lake with my family. We lead a tough life. :) I'm working on a post from our beach trip, so I'll back soon with lots of pictures.

On another note, I am so excited about moving into our new house. The closer it gets to being done, the more real it all becomes.  However, if I've learned one thing from being in a small apartment for the past few months, it's that we have a lot of "stuff" that we can do without. A lot of our belongings are in storage, and while there are times that I wish I could get to some of our things, I realize that we don't really need them. I am going to try to remember this when I start buying items for our new house.

This post may come back to haunt me later. I can just hear Ryan now: "Remember that post you put on your blog when you talked about how don't really need all this stuff." Ryan, you are not allowed to hold this over my head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs