Sunday, January 8, 2012

NYE-Better Late Than Never

Hey friends! Sorry for my absence. I went back to work this week and blogging is the last thing I've been thinking about.  It's been a tough week, and I miss Eliza so much while I'm at school. I'm really hoping that things are going to get easier because I feel like a hot mess right now. My posts may be few and far between for the next few weeks while I get adjusted.

In my last post I promised pictures from New Year's Eve, and I haven't forgotten about them! We went to our friends' house for some good food and fun games. Ryan's mom was babysitting Eliza, so we didn't stay too long, but we had a great time. Maybe next New Year's Eve I'll be able to stay up until midnight, but I just couldn't do it this year. I was in bed by the time the ball dropped. How un-festive (is that even a word?), I know!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs