Sunday, January 15, 2012

Daddy Daycare

We have been on the waiting list for daycare at our church since last March, and we still aren't in yet! Can you believe that? The next time I am even thinking about having another a child, (which isn't anytime soon) I will go ahead and get on the list for daycare. Anyway, I digress. Until we are able to get in daycare, Ryan's mom is going to keep Eliza a few days a week, and we have a babysitter coming to our house a couple of days a week.

Our babysitter wasn't able to start until this week, so Ryan and his mom have been working together the past two weeks to watch Eliza while I went back to work. By the way, I am so jealous that Ryan gets to be at home with her and I don't. However, that is beside the point, and I digress again. I came home from school the other day, and this is what I found....


Haha! I wonder what he does with her all day. I can only imagine. They must have so much fun together.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. daddy daycare = hilarious. second picture is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tolly! I definitely need to meet her soon! :) We are officially in Greenville now..just getting settled in...doesn't quite feel real yet! But let's definitely get together when you have some time! I know you are a busy working mother now ;-)
    Just give me a call 864-978-4955. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so cute. I hope you are getting more used to being back at work, let's do something soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs