Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, friends! I couldn't let this day go by without sharing Ryan's pumpkins that he did this year. We hopped on the Frozen bandwagon, and decided on Ana and Elsa. I still can't believe that he can carve this into a pumpkin!





Every year I tell Ryan that I'm going to send his pumpkin pictures in to The Today Show or The Ellen Show, and he'll never let me do it. He could totally compete with some of the pumpkins I've seen on the shows in past years. I've also got a few pictures of my little pumpkin for y'all. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween, and be safe trick or treating tonight!





P.S.-Have y'all seen this post?  It's hilarious. Ryan showed it to me last night, and was pointing and laughing at me the entire time I was reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs