Thursday, August 28, 2014

House Tour-The Backyard

Helloooo!!! I am so glad that Friday is almost here! I'm looking forward to an extra day off this weekend. It's time for the last stop on our house tour. It's hard to believe we've been in our house for two years now. I feel like we just moved in.

Before I get to the pictures, I will say that these are from about a year ago, and our backyard no longer looks like this. I wish it did, but our dogs have totally destroyed parts of the grass and the mulch is almost gone. I took these pictures right after we planted the shrubs and put the mulch down, and I'm glad I did because that was probably the last time our backyard will ever look that good.












Porch furniture from Target and pillows from Pottery Barn

1 comment:

  1. You have such a lovely back yard. I love the wooden patio and the stone steps are gorgeous. I'm sure you can make your backyard look great again with a little effort and TLC! Anyway, thank you so much for giving us a tour! Wishing your whole family all the best!

    Mitchell Knapp @ Scenic Landscaping

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs