Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SnowJam 2014

Happy Hump Day friends! It's 70 degrees and sunny here today, and you would never know that a week ago Greenville was covered with almost a foot of snow. That's a South Carolina winter for ya! The snow was really fun while it lasted, but now I'm ready to jump straight into spring. I'm looking forward to longer days and warmer weather.

We had a whole week off of school and it's been hard to get back into the swing of things this week. It was so nice to be able to have good family time with Ryan and Eliza, and I think we all really need that break to rest and recuperate. We've all been sick and just haven't been able to slow down, and the snow kind of forced us to take a breather. I took a lot pictures during our snow-cation, and I didn't want to go too long without sharing them. Some of these are from my phone and some are from my good camera. There were way too many phone pics to put on Instagram, so I figured  I just share them all here!


 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs