Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank Your Teachers

Hi friends! I'm still here. It's just that my free moments to blog are few and far between these days. This is a busy time of year for us. Wrapping up the school year is always hectic. Speaking of school; did y'all know that it's Teacher Appreciation Week? Eliza's teachers are awesome, so I wanted to do a little something special for them since they've taken such good care of her all year. My inspiration for these little gifts came from, you guessed it, Pinterest.
 



Ryan just rolled his eyes at how incredibly cheesy I am when I proudly showed him my creative genius. Check out what he got me for Teacher Appreciation Week. So funny, and sometimes, so true (sad, but true).


Hang in there all you teachers out there! Summer is almost here!
 

We've been stuck inside all weekend because it has been pouring buckets of rain. The sun finally came out today, and we couldn't be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs