Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break

Hi again and Happy Friday! I've spent a lot of time on the couch over the past couple of days, not because I've wanted to, but because I hurt my back and it's painful to walk. I fell down the stairs with Eliza (she is okay), and the doctor thinks that I've either pulled a muscle in my back or irritated a vertebrae that I cracked when I was fifteen. Either way, it really hurts and there's not much that can be done about it--not a fun way to end my spring break. :( Thank goodness were are in Columbia and my mom has been able to help me. Since I've had so much couch time I have had more time to blog, and I thought I would share some of my favorite spring break pictures with y'all.

We played at the park...










...and hung out with Little Donnie. 


 We went fishing.






 Eliza got a haircut....



How many little girls get this much love from their hairdresser? My mom's good friend, Kim, gave Eliza her first haircut.




...and made a new friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs