Thursday, December 13, 2012

HoHoHo Oh No!

Last night we took Eliza to the mall to see Santa Claus. It was quite a traumatic experience. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


It was so sad, but so funny. I felt really bad laughing at her when she was screaming and looking to us for help, but the whole thing was hysterical. I felt a little better after watching the parents of the next three children in line behind us do the same thing.

I know what you're thinking, parent of the year, right? Well, to make up for the Santa Scare of 2012 we promptly got Eliza a cookie and took her to see the lights at Roper Mountain. She had a much more pleasant experience at the light show. It turns out there was a Santa at Roper Mountain too, but when we asked Eliza if she wanted to see him again, she said no. I can't imagine why.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs