(1) Mini Boden dress (2) Pound a Peg (3) Land of Nod Teepee (4) Vtech Rhyme and Discover Book (5) Tiny Toms (6) Easel (7) Crayola Washable Markers (8) Hatley Pajamas (9) Skip Hop Owl Backpack (10) Land of Nod Spell Ya' Later Letters
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Toddler Christmas List
Before I get to my gift guide for today, let me clarify a few things. I should have written this in my last post, but I hit publish before I thought it through. I do not think that presents and things are the most important part of Christmas. I know that the birth of Jesus and the fact that God sent His only son is the true meaning of this season. I know that being able to spend Christmas with my family is a blessing that many people do not have. The presents part of it is just fun for me, and I really like seeing this type of thing on other blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. Sorry for the rant, but I felt the need to clarify. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment